UpdatesPlus - Acne & Rosacea - Sept updates on breaking R&D activity is now available
- Aqua's apparent strategy for switching patients from Monodox (doxycycline monohydrate) to Acticlate (doxycycline hyclate) which launched this month. We look at patient access incentives and positioning of the hyclate salt
- Valeant's ongoing M&A led attempts to grow its dermatology franchise. We look at the attraction of Allergan's portfolio (including its new tazarotene formulations) and consequences of incorporating Precision’s assets
- GSK/Stiefel's new digital media campaign for Duac, as well as its development of modified Duac dosing in existing markets as well as in Japan
- New data supporting PDE4i development as a potential treatment of erythema associated with rosacea
- An intriguing study looking at hrEGF as a novel approach to acne treatment
Our analysts are industry experienced scientists able to continuously monitor important information ranging from new drug development targets to clinical and commercial development. Rather than dumping this straight into our readers' in boxes, we condense and analyze the information adding the "so what" factor. The result is a concise monthly report helping readers keep track of the field and what new information means to them. This is supplemented by ad hoc analyses when really important information breaks.
There are many market research companies supporting the dermatology area, and too many companies that simply aggregate information. We offer something completely different. If you are interested in seeing the full report please let me know.